Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where to find one of them stickers with calvin pissing on a honda symbol? im hoping it will anger some of the honda kids enough that they will forget about losing the last times they raced and let me shove it in their face again

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe

the best one I've seen so far is the one where he's pissing on a piston. A joke only an RX7 owner can really appriciate....

·
Registered
702 Posts
dude....just go to your local decal shop ..(Fast Signs or whatever) and first get calvin...then get a small honda symbol...its not really that hard and takes all of 10 minutes to do everything so all you will be getting is 2 decals....calvin is everywhere at a decal shop...hes pretty popular.

·
Registered
638 Posts
bontonlaud said:
anyone know where to find one of them stickers with calvin pissing on a honda symbol? im hoping it will anger some of the honda kids enough that they will forget about losing the last times they raced and let me shove it in their face again
Try Stickercity.com :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
i've seen a millenia with a sticker like that before.

personally i'd never put that on my car. too much of a truck thing for my likings.

·
Registered
702 Posts
yeh seva's right...its too much of a truck thing now that i think about it but if your still interested, the local decal shop would hook you up.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
I know you guys have seen something like this but, around here there are a few people with calvin pissing on a ford symbol. The bad thing was, the idiot drove a damn ford. Same with some chevy owners. Makes me laugh everytime i see it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts