Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I studied about nissan serena overheat problem.I am very happy to announce that the problem solved . That is very simple maintenance activity.Withing 15 minuets,repair any nissan serena van.I am ready to reveal the thing in front of nissan company authorietes.Becous that heat problem was bad image to nissan company.Actually this is not a company fault of production,but maintenance case.Call me through sri lanka nissan agent,reply to nissan company only.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I studied about nissan serena overheat problem.I am very happy to announce that the problem solved . That is very simple maintenance activity.Withing 15 minuets,repair any nissan serena van.I am ready to reveal the thing in front of nissan company authorietes.Becous that heat problem was bad image to nissan company.Actually this is not a company fault of production,but maintenance case.Call me through sri lanka nissan agent,reply to nissan company only.
Good evening. Please, what is the solution to overheating about my Nissan Serena. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts