Nissan Forum banner

nissan SER V spec

758 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  chuidui 
#1 ·
Hello, I want to bipass the fog switch on my 2003 nissan SER V Spec... How do I do to switch the wires...??? thanks

#2 ·
explain a little bit more. Are you wanting to get it to where you can have just the fogs on by themselfs, have the fogs on with the parking lights? I've just got a spec V myself and I'm going to look into getting it to where I can have the fogs on with just the parking lights.

#3 ·
chuidui

Yes!

hi, I figuer it out...... there is a relay in the engine compartment for the fog lights.. To figure out wish relay it is, have someone help you by turning on and off the fog switch so you can here the relay click... After you find the relay, take it off so you can see the wires from the back... you have to cut the wire that goes to the switch and put battery voltage... you can do this by jumping the cut wire to the constatn voltage of the relay... that way the fog switch is independent...You can use a test light or volt meter

hope it works...... it worked for me....

Thanks

chuidui

xbrandonx said:
explain a little bit more. Are you wanting to get it to where you can have just the fogs on by themselfs, have the fogs on with the parking lights? I've just got a spec V myself and I'm going to look into getting it to where I can have the fogs on with just the parking lights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.