Nissan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I like goat balls
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yo, this is for all you homos driving the sentras. you all suck. i have a 1990 toyota corolla 1.6L and i matced it up agianst a 1996 sentra and i killed him. therefore all of you pussys driving sentras lick goat balls.
p.s.
you all suck

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
gjohnny5006 said:
therefore all of you pussys driving sentras lick goat balls.
Tell you what. Come on over and race me. We'll see.

·
I like goat balls
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey this is for the dusche bag who replyed to my thread. they were stock and even if you did mod a sentra you are gay. waste of time and money.
as always....
you all suck

·
Registered
138 Posts
okay whoever you are. when we meet we're gonna race. i got a 96 200sx se-r. i'll give you a 2 car length head start and i'll still wax your corolla [email protected]#. you got that! i think that corolla's are for pansies that can't afford a real import. so if you're brave enough come get some.

·
8,328 Posts
gjohnny5006 said:
hey this is for the dusche bag who replyed to my thread. they were stock and even if you did mod a sentra you are gay. waste of time and money.
as always....
you all suck
I'd smoke you like a good blunt BONE STOCK bitch, so step down before you get your words stuffed back in your mouth with a FIST.

·
8,328 Posts
post scriptum (if you know what that means)- you're not original. Try again.

·
Team Serious
2,134 Posts
gjohnny5006 said:
hey yo, this is for all you homos driving the sentras. you all suck. i have a 1990 toyota corolla 1.6L and i matced it up agianst a 1996 sentra and i killed him. therefore all of you pussys driving sentras lick goat balls.
p.s.
you all suck

ok then....

i will let me girl drive my car and i will take off my bolt on's
and you will still lose by a mile...

But racing a n/a corolla is a waste of my time I rather race a civic..

G

·
gjohnny5006 said:
as always....
you all suck
I'll race you BONE stock. You know what, since a dx is so weak go pick up a corolla Type-S or whatever you wanna call it. I'll still beat it EASY. My fiancee has one (97' dx) and props to her on getting a reliable, gas effecient car. But you gotta be an idiot/borderline retard if you try and race with it. Especially against a SENTRA. Next time you wake up from your dream and back into reliaity, stop by this forum. Otherwise, DREAM ON!

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
gjohnny5006 said:
p.s.
you all suck
It doesn't count as a race if the Sentra is parked, dumbass

·
West Coast *******
1,127 Posts
I'm not going to tolerate your bullshit flaming, buddy. And guess what? We don't care what you think about Sentras, or Nissans in General.

You're banned, Troll.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.