Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone please tell me where the ASCD unit is on the vehicle . I have checked under the radio/gear stick console. I know the ECU is under the passengers seat. Not sure what box box is under the drivers seat but its not the ASCD unit. I have a left hand drive....its an import from Japan to Brazil...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou for your reply...I removed the center stack and its not there...I have this diagram..

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
10,367 Posts
That's the wrong diagram. If you look at the picture, it says "truck model." The correct picture is on page EL-77, with picture referred to as "wagon model." The WD21 Pathfinder ASCD control unit is behind the driver's side, rear interior finisher, just above the "hump" of the top of the wheel well and/or just rear of the triangular window by the second row seats.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
That's the wrong diagram. If you look at the picture, it says "truck model." The correct picture is on page EL-77, with picture referred to as "wagon model." The WD21 Pathfinder ASCD control unit is behind the driver's side, rear interior finisher, just above the "hump" of the top of the wheel well and/or just rear of the triangular window by the second row seats.
You're an encyclopedia, I love it. Good catch, my bad. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts