Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up fellas. Me and a few guys from Oklahoma with Altimas/Maximas etc will coming down to Dallas at the end of this month. We are planning on hitting the track in Ennis on Friday Night June 27th and then going to Speedzone with a few guys that I know from DNE on Saturday Night the 28th. If any of you wanna join in feel free, just lemme know or shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good deal. I will be ready to go hopefully. Let some of your boys know down there if you would please?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
aww crap i be in san antonio around that time

·
Pimpin the BigDaddyMobile
486 Posts
Lui u cant, im coming down and I will hopefully have a new toy for yall dallas people...

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
We will see you then. Speed Zone may not be a good option. I drove by last week and they were demoing a good portion of the tracks. I will check into it and see what's going on and post my findings.

·
AUTOBOT!!!
210 Posts
Track sounds like fun, hadn't been to Ennis in a while. I need to take the old "Pad" out and see what she does.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lui u cant, im coming down and I will hopefully have a new toy for yall dallas people...
New toy huh? Just one lol.. I'm ready to see this. I'm just ready for that weekend in general. Its gonna be good to get away from Okie town.

We will see you then. Speed Zone may not be a good option. I drove by last week and they were demoing a good portion of the tracks. I will check into it and see what's going on and post my findings.
LatinMax whats up its Sean, I'm the one that called you on Saturday. If you have any suggestions on a better place to hangout Sat night lemme know, I'm open to any and all suggestions, Dallas people know Dallas best. I'll be a tourist that weekend so just tell me where and we will be there!

·
486 Posts
umm yall need to let us in whats jaguars?? maybe i know what it is already..

Sean, u know what the toy is if i get it before we goto dallas that would be fun..... I cant wait either, get outa OKC for a weekend and away from the drama...

·
486 Posts
hmm just search for jaguars dallas and i found what it is :), umm like whats up with the BYOB? no liquor sells??? damn it why cant i drink beer.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
mike

yep im a family man dude.. i gotta spend time with my family take my son out.

if you come down earlier i be on vacation starting the 19th of june.

·
486 Posts
When u leaving for saN ANTONIO? cause I do have the 25th and 26th off was well.

·
Registered
117 Posts
huh? anyway, we've narrowed down to a couple parks, white rock, lewisville, and cottonwood in richardson off of beltline.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
huh? anyway, we've narrowed down to a couple parks, white rock, lewisville, and cottonwood in richardson off of beltline.

Yea I know fatboy is whoring up our lil thread lol:loser: J/K Mike.. Anyways, are those pretty good parks, equipped with grills:)? You make the call Ken, its all up to you man. Just as long as its a pretty cool park where it wont be too crowded, and hopefully we could all eat and hangout for a while and have a nice photoshoot. Oh and dont forget to look at the roads, I gotta be able to drive this slammed SE-R around lol..

·
486 Posts
why i got to be a whore?? i cant help it i know these peoples.... ok ill shut up.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts