Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love my X Trail BUT I will never buy another NISSAN car unless they change their customer sevices policy .I have posted this before with no responce so I will repeat, my nissan was 14 months old from new with severe disc pitting and scoring ,when I returned it to the main dealer ,they agreed it was severe but said " DISCS AND PADS ARE NOT COVERED BY WARRENTY" this was confirmed by the Main Dealer,in other words P... OFF WE ARE NOT INTERESTED . If this was a Toyota or Honda I said it would have been sorted.. They said sorry nothing we can do...
CAN ANYONE AGREE THAT THIS IS NOT GOOD SALES POLICY...PJR..:idhitit::idhitit:

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
Why don't you call Nissan UK head-office and raise a complaint about the way their dealers are giving you a run around? Discs failing so early under normal driving conditions is something they must address.

While discs and pads are not covered by warranty, this is more applicable to standard wear and tear on these two parts, rather than seeing them go bust so early under normal driving conditions, which suggests that there is a bigger problem causing this and it should fall under warranty investigation.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advice,but I was told my the main dealer to contact Nissan UK ,they gave me the phone No ,so I phoned Sunderland being their place of establishment,as I said after exhausted conversation with two managers I got absolutly nowhere. Maybe I should draught a letter to the Managing director and see where that leads..

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
Yes, get the names of these two "managers" you spoke to and write a letter to Nissan UK Head Office. Say that you will approach the department of fair trading (or eqv. authority in the UK) if no resolution is found to your problem, as it is a direct breach of warranty terms and conditions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts