Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just wanted to say hello. I am a tuner at heart and like to know all that I can when I have the time to learn. I'm also a semi-recovering forum junkie...:p I came across the site and wanted to join up and learn some more about the enemy...oop... I mean nissan's. I am in Trinidad & Tobago and down here they put SR's in just about anything and RB's in whatever the SR's don't go into...lol, so I think it's fit that I learn what kinda power I'm dealing with when I go to the local races. I am also a tech junkie, so I like to know about any engine I can.

I have quite a bit of hands on experience with turbo setups from my previous ride and tuner friends and I do just about all of my own wrenching. I drive a 93 Honda civic hatchback with a 1.8L vtec engine that I am building to my own specifications (head is still virgin). Our track sux... so my best time has been a stinkin' [email protected] on a stock header and slipping clutch.

Well... see ya'll around !
X2

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't own any Nissan... except when I race... hehehe.

I do know quite a few people that have Sentras and a couple Silvia's tho. I would like to purchase a Silvia or preferably a Skyline in the near future.. but I don't like to get into a brand until I know the ups and downs of the engine and other hard parts. I'm already pretty well versed with Hondas.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.