Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come one come all. RMR and eats on FRI. We all need to meet somewhere for lunch then got to RMR for some nice Brackett racing!!!!!!!! SOme com on yall get your ass in gear and come over to RMR and show us what you got.

MEET @ 2:00 to get some eats and then around 3-3:30 we will head down to RMR for some good brackett racing.

Last week I got runner-up so come and compete.

cost 40.00 for your racing if your not registered and 20.00 if you are.

RSVP me at [email protected] I will need to know who is all coming.

Lunch either ginza for sushi or macaroni grill.

·
Platinum
462 Posts
sweet

I'm interested. I don't know my schedule for next weekend looks like yet, but count me in anyways. I have a class in the morning, and gotta get my car ready for Satruday's SCCA event. (Doing some suspension work) I'm not racing on friday night, (i already know my 1/4 time.. yeah, 18.1 sec :( ) but I will defenitely be there.

I'm gonna try to invite as much people as I can. I hope we can all race SCCA this Saturday too...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SCCA where? Also its bracket racing. So times dont matter just stay consistant :) there bugs that run 20.0 Just stay consistant and win. Oh yea beat them off the line also.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yosuke, tell me about the Autocross stuff... Where, what, etc... I'm interested.

Ryan

·
Platinum
462 Posts
AutoX Schedule

Here is the schedule..

http://www.utahscca.com/schedule/index.html

There's the another race this coming Saturday, but it's at Wendover... I think I'm gonna give my car a little break and I will be racing on 13th at Salt Lake Community College. I might be driving my friend's VW GTI that day though...

We should plan a big Nissan AutoX day. Maybe Sunday the 28th. We gotta plan ahead to make this happen though...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts