Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well alittle about myself first, just got out of a five year tour with the army go 101st airborne, i now live in ohio, enroute to florida (my car likes it better where it's warm :thumbup: ) anyways about my name the ser comes from but of course the nissan sentra ser spec v. the DaRat well that had to be cleaned up for sexrat which is what my old 93 sentra was called. (i even have a ticket where the cop wrote nissan sexrat :cool: ) <--guess he didn't have his v-8 in the morning. and the 93 well it was a 93... that's been my name for years, and that sexrat would be a project car but my ex-wife (the reason she's my ex J/K :loser: ) let the car get taken by a mom n pop garage while i was in kosovo.... so i got back and settled on a 2000 altima. :fluffy: .. i love this car can't get enough of it. and with the help of this web site and all of it's members i won't get enough of it. thanks guys and if you made it to the end of this long winded thread i appreciate it. :cheers: leave me a shout but if you don't it won't be he last post i well um post so there will be chances. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts