Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup all,

As a former owner of a 1988 Nissan D21D(pickup in other words), and the son of parents who own a Pathfinder and a Frontier, I think we should have truck forums as well. Hell I'll even moderate them. Whos with me? Like my old title said "Red-Neck Rice Boy"

·
Platinum
462 Posts
What about the Quest minivan? Don't wanna forget that one. ;)
ok sorry, I am just jokeing....

I thought about buying an Xterra for winter driving and do the VQ35 swap....

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
I thought about trucks when we first started adding forums. I was wondering if there would be interest. I guess we could start with a single forum for each model and go from there.

What models would you like to see?

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well Scott,

As you probly know, Nissans doesnt have a bunch of different truck models. As far as I know in order of apearance they are - 1000(59'-60'),320(61'-64'),520(65'-71?),620(72'-79),720(80'-86'),D21(87'-97'), Frontier(98'-present). As for suvs WD21(Pathfinder), and Xterra. Dont take this list as gospel. I will reasearch it some more. Can anyone help me out here? As for what I would like to see... Put the 720's and older in the "Classics" Put the D21 and Frontier in there own section, and SUV's in there own. Id also like to moderate at least one truck section. "Dogs love trucks"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts