Nissan Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nissan Sentra electrical manual help

have the manual for nissan sentra 2005. Anyone wants a copy just email me please. I installed a new stereo car but for some reason instrumental panel is not lighted, there's one cable not connected but when I connected the instrumental panel is lighted but car is off, when car is on, lights goes off.:confused:

·
Registered
104 Posts
It depends what you are looking for. If you use google, you might be able to find one. I found theservice manuals for all 94 - 2005 or so pathfinders that way.

I think on a different forum he is working on fixing the site, I'm not sure if i read this correctly or not. I hope it will be fixed soon, I never got a chance to see the site but from what I read, it seems it would be helpful.

·
Registered
2 Posts
User Manual Nissan Mistral/Terrano

Hi,

I went to the weblink posted here and it is unavailable. I managed to find the service manual for the Nissan terrano II 1997, but I would like to have the user's manual as well, because my car came imported from Japan and evertything is written in Japanese. It would be very useful to have an english or spanish manual to find out about buttons and symbols at the control panel.

Cheers,

Erocita.

:waving:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts