Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PhatG20 now has manuals for a BUNCH of Nissans. They have claim to have all manuals for all Nissans 1995 - 2005.

They do have the Manual for my 2004 Quest. This is a great find and a great resource for Nissan owners!

I've been wanting to check the rear sonar on my Quest cause it malfunctioned, and now I have it all in the FSM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Need Xterra supercharged V-6 manual

Chief_Suicide said:
PhatG20 now has manuals for a BUNCH of Nissans. They have claim to have all manuals for all Nissans 1995 - 2005.

They do have the Manual for my 2004 Quest. This is a great find and a great resource for Nissan owners!

I've been wanting to check the rear sonar on my Quest cause it malfunctioned, and now I have it all in the FSM.
I am interested in finding a service manual for the Nissan Xterra Supercharged V-6.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Service Manual for '02 Xterra-

Chief_Suicide said:

DO YOU HAVE A MANUAL FOR THE '02 XTERRA THAT INCLUDES INFORMATION ON THE SUPERCHARGER? tHANKS. QUALITY 1

·
3,553 Posts
Dude. Click the link Chief_Suicide so helpfully posted and look for yourself. Hello, McFly...*knock knock knock*

·
Registered
11 Posts
I must be as dumb as a rock! I can't find a link to the manuals!? I assume you are referring to the "phatg20" link but I don't find any manual information on the site...:confused:

can't spell either!

·
3,553 Posts
Click "Downloads", then "FSM", then "Nissan", then "Pathfinder", then find your year by scrolling down.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey PhatG20 thanks a lot man... this is going to help me a lot for my project! I'm going to get started with it after I graduate, but it's good that I'm able to source the materials now. Once again thank you very much for putting the Nissan FSMs up!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Unfortunately,
I couldn't find *any* manual for a Nissan Pickup '93, TD25 Diesel Engine equipped.
I know, it wasn't sold in the US, but I am in a desperate need of such manual as there are no true qualified mechanics here where I live.
And paying a mechanic that *guesses* out the problems is not a solution. :)
Thank you in advance.

·
3,553 Posts
They have claim to have all manuals for all Nissans 1995 - 2005.
I think if you'd bothered to read this, you'd know it's not available...

·
Registered
2 Posts
This particular model has been manufactured until 1995.
Please point me to a D21 truck with a diesel engine (TD2.5) and I shall bow and appology.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can't find one for a '97 200SX, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Would the manual for a '97 Sentra be sufficient since the 200SX is essentially a 2-door Sentra?

Nevermind, I downloaded it and it is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUEST 2000 GXE

Any manuals for Quest 2000 GXE. I am new at this, and want to reset the 'Service Engine Soon' light. I have already change the TPS, which triggered the SES light.

·
3,553 Posts
Or visit an auto parts store and have them scan the codes and reset it for you. Free service at most parts stores nowadays.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts