Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just become a proud owner of a Nissan Elgrand, but the remote to control the air conditining, temp, sunroofs etc is in japanese and i'm english so i havent got a clue which button does what. Has anyone managed to figure it out?

cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have just become a proud owner of a Nissan Elgrand, but the remote to control the air conditining, temp, sunroofs etc is in japanese and i'm english so i havent got a clue which button does what. Has anyone managed to figure it out?

cheers
I used "google translate" for radio and reading the screen ... when parked up of course !

·
Registered
2 Posts
item frame recipe
cheers
Hey, can you share more details about it, then will be able to share more views on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.