Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My nissan bluebird (1998) ecu/ecm got fried. Can anyone tell me if there is one that is compatible or where can i obtain a new or used one. the spec's on the vehicle are :

QG18DD ENGINE, CVT, 1800cc with GDI

Thanks
Yards

·
Registered
2 Posts
same problem please help me

Please i want to know if you got a solution, i think i need to replace my Engine Control unit,

thx
Claudio

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
csandova said:
Please i want to know if you got a solution, i think i need to replace my Engine Control unit,

thx
Claudio
what exactly is your problem.

Yarddy. try a junk yard.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chimmike said:
what exactly is your problem.

Yarddy. try a junk yard.
I got a ecu/ecm, but i am still having the same problem of the p0335 code. I have tried the dealer, but they are of no help. I have change this sensor many times, too numerous to mention and all the while the code return. I wish someone could assist to rid this code once and for all.

·