Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
# 0001 Bonavista Owner
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen photos of the CUBE ? scheduled for release in Mar. 2009....

It's front wheel drive, with an "electronic" rear wheel drive component - badging shows e4WD.

It's been out in Japan since about 2002 and now destined to North America - reminiscent of the X-T being in Europe for a number of years before limited production release in Canada.

It's somewhat like the Scion (spelling?).

Definitely different :confused:

I guess there's a market for it - we all do have different taste from a styling perspective.

For me, it's butt ugly :loser:

Apparently it will have the same 1.8 L engine as the Versa - which some say is not great on gas....

Pandora's box is open for comments.....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Cux its not meant to be for you Roger...lolz
My gf fell in love with the white one ever since i told her it will land in Canada...shes 22yrs old, studies design. It'll most likely be her graduation present in April 09. She is what this car is targettin..fresh grads,young ladies,1st car buyers, etc etc.. u get the picture...
Shes even pickin this over the Cooper despite my numerous attempts to convince her the Cooper is a much safer car overall.

·
# 0001 Bonavista Owner
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cux its not meant to be for you Roger...lolz
My gf fell in love with the white one ever since i told her it will land in Canada...shes 22yrs old, studies design. It'll most likely be her graduation present in April 09. She is what this car is targettin..fresh grads,young ladies,1st car buyers, etc etc.. u get the picture...
Shes even pickin this over the Cooper despite my numerous attempts to convince her the Cooper is a much safer car overall.
You're absolutely right on all those points ! It will be interesting to see what share of the Nissan market (within itself) that the CUBE gets.....

The Cube over the Cooper :confused: you gotta talk to her some more :)

Cheers

·
Registered
172 Posts
I kinda like it. Would make a nice little commuter vehicle for my wife.
How much will they be selling for?

·
Registered
136 Posts
The Cube over the Cooper :confused: you gotta talk to her some more :)

Cheers
its girls man....what do you expect...style > practicality

How much will they be selling for?
Guessing should not be anymore than the versa... < $21k when loaded with subwoofer, smart key etc. But lease intrest rate will be HIGHHHHHHHHH...somewhere around 6.9% like the Fit (@ a crazy 8.9% here in Toronto)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts