Nissan Forum banner

Nissan and Z Car Show at Nissan HQ, Nashville, 4/22/17

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Kambor 
#1 ·
The Middle Tennessee Z Club and Nissan North America, Inc.
are pleased to announce that Z ATTACK 2017
will be held Friday and Saturday, April 21-22, in the Nashville area

For those who have not participated in previous Z ATTACKs, we promise a fun-filled two days for Nissan fans and gear heads in general. This is a great opportunity to meet members of the Nissan and Z car enthusiast community and also take in the sights and sounds of Nashville... Music City USA.

The events begin Friday afternoon, April 21 at 3 pm with a tour of the Nissan vehicle manufacturing facility in Smyrna, TN. This award-winning plant produces the Nissan Altima, Maxima, Pathfinder, Rogue, all-electric LEAF and the Infiniti QX60. Annual capacity is 640,000 units. Smyrna tours are limited to 50 people so please register early. Registration for Z ATTACK 2017 is required.

Friday evening the Middle Tennessee Z Club will host a catered BBQ dinner and exclusive private tour at the Lane Motor Museum in Nashville from 6:30–9 pm. The museum’s eclectic display of 150+ mainly European automobiles, motorcycles and oddities will entertain and amuse! The Lane houses part of the Nissan Heritage Collection, most of which are not normally available for public viewing which will be opened up for us. We will also tour the basement where another collection of vehicles in storage awaits, some undergoing restoration. Space is limited for this private event and registration for Z ATTACK 2017 is required.

The Z ATTACK 2017 People’s Choice Car Show will be Saturday, April 22, in Franklin, TN at the Nissan Americas building, the U.S. corporate headquarters for Nissan North America from 8 am–3 pm.

All registered ZATTACK entrants receive a ballot to vote for the winners. Awards will be given to the top three places for all generations of Z cars in Stock, Modified and Ultra-Modified classes. Additional awards will be given for Diamond in the Rough and Best in Show. A new for 2017 OPEN class invites all Datsun, Nissan and Infiniti vehicles of any year to compete for “Top Five” honors. Potential entries include cars, trucks and SUVs including Skylines, Datsun roadsters, G-series Coupes and GT-Rs.

Nissan will also host a cruise-in which is open to the public for all vehicle makes and models. No registration or fee is required for cruise-in exhibitors and spectators. We expect a huge turnout for this and based on past events, the variety of cars will be fantastic! Nissan will also exhibit new models, prototypes, show cars and Nissan Heritage Collection vehicles.

Spectators are welcome. There is plenty of parking available. In the event of rain, the show will be moved to the parking garage.

The Nissan Americas building will be open to registered participants ONLY for morning coffee and lunch in the dining room at The Grill.

In order to give back to the community, the proceeds from designated raffle items will go to Lifehouse Animal Refuge and Rehabilitation in Mt. Juliet. Donations of dog food and treats are encouraged.

After Saturday’s show, we will have a few hours of free time. That evening, those who wish to will meet at the Athletic Club Sports Bar and Grill at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Franklin for dinner and to meet up with friends old and new. The Grill offers moderately priced meals in a great atmosphere.

PLEASE NOTE:
You must register for the Z ATTACK 2017 People’s Choice Car Show
to attend the Friday afternoon Smyrna plant tour and/or
Friday night dinner and private tour at the Lane Motor Museum
and for access to the Nissan Americas building.

Go to the Middle Tennessee Z Club website for Z ATTACK 2017 details and registration form.​

See less See more
#5 ·
The Middle Tennessee Z Club and Nissan North America, Inc.
are pleased to announce that Z ATTACK 2017
will be held Friday and Saturday, April 21-22, in the Nashville area

For those who have not participated in previous Z ATTACKs, we promise a fun-filled two days for Nissan fans and gear heads in general. This is a great opportunity to meet members of the Nissan and Z car enthusiast community and also take in the sights and sounds of Nashville... Music City USA.

The events begin Friday afternoon, April 21 at 3 pm with a tour of the Nissan vehicle manufacturing facility in Smyrna, TN. This award-winning plant produces the Nissan Altima, Maxima, Pathfinder, Rogue, all-electric LEAF and the Infiniti QX60. Annual capacity is 640,000 units. Smyrna tours are limited to 50 people so please register early. Registration for Z ATTACK 2017 is required.

Friday evening the Middle Tennessee Z Club will host a catered BBQ dinner and exclusive private tour at the Lane Motor Museum in Nashville from 6:30–9 pm. The museum’s eclectic display of 150+ mainly European automobiles, motorcycles and oddities will entertain and amuse! The Lane houses part of the Nissan Heritage Collection, most of which are not normally available for public viewing which will be opened up for us. We will also tour the basement where another collection of vehicles in storage awaits, some undergoing restoration. Space is limited for this private event and registration for Z ATTACK 2017 is required.

The Z ATTACK 2017 People’s Choice Car Show will be Saturday, April 22, in Franklin, TN at the Nissan Americas building, the U.S. corporate headquarters for Nissan North America from 8 am–3 pm.

All registered ZATTACK entrants receive a ballot to vote for the winners. Awards will be given to the top three places for all generations of Z cars in Stock, Modified and Ultra-Modified classes. Additional awards will be given for Diamond in the Rough and Best in Show. A new for 2017 OPEN class invites all Datsun, Nissan and Infiniti vehicles of any year to compete for “Top Five” honors. Potential entries include cars, trucks and SUVs including Skylines, Datsun roadsters, G-series Coupes and GT-Rs.

Nissan will also host a cruise-in which is open to the public for all vehicle makes and models. No registration or fee is required for cruise-in exhibitors and spectators. We expect a huge turnout for this and based on past events, the variety of cars will be fantastic! Nissan will also exhibit new models, prototypes, show cars and Nissan Heritage Collection vehicles.

Spectators are welcome. There is plenty of parking available. In the event of rain, the show will be moved to the parking garage.

The Nissan Americas building will be open to registered participants ONLY for morning coffee and lunch in the dining room at The Grill.

In order to give back to the community, the proceeds from designated raffle items will go to Lifehouse Animal Refuge and Rehabilitation in Mt. Juliet. Donations of dog food and treats are encouraged.

After Saturday’s show, we will have a few hours of free time. That evening, those who wish to will meet at the Athletic Club Sports Bar and Grill at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Franklin for dinner and to meet up with friends old and new. The Grill offers moderately priced meals in a great atmosphere.

PLEASE NOTE:
You must register for the Z ATTACK 2017 People’s Choice Car Show
to attend the Friday afternoon Smyrna plant tour and/or
Friday night dinner and private tour at the Lane Motor Museum
and for access to the Nissan Americas building.

Go to the Middle Tennessee Z Club website for Z ATTACK 2017 details and registration form.​
Ohh, sorry that I missed such a cool event. The problem is that at that time I was busy importing my car from Japan and this was the most difficult period in my life. I have been wanting to buy a Nissan GTR for more than 2 years and have recently been told that I can try to import this car from Japan, but I was scared because there are many pitfalls and I know many who have been deceived. I decided to take a chance and began to study everything related to the import of cars, and the JDM cars site helped me in this. There is a lot of useful information about different models of cars and tips on how to save money. As a result, I coped with all the difficulties and ordered this damn GTR and it is just beautiful. This is the best car that I had and I can’t even describe in words how happy I am !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.