Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I was wondering what can i do to the motor of my 1999 Almera , to make it more powerfull. I was thinking of a turbo, but a rather ask your advice. Please guide me to some shops where i can buy online all that i need for the tuning. Thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Assuming you have the same GA16de in the Almera as in the USDM Sentras and 200sx's, turbospecialties(google it) has 2 bolt-on turbo kits for the GA16de. Also If you do some ebay seaching you can find intakes and exhausts and headers that bolt up pretty easily to the GA. Jim Wolf Technologies (google it) makes camshafts and even has a mail order tune for the GA's ecu. For an exhaust, personally I'd just find the muffler you want and have your local muffle rshop weld you up a 2.5 inch exhaust, it might be a littler chaeper that way. If you wanteda little extra oomf then you could always advnce the timing all the way and run a nitrous set-up. When running an advanced timing set-up you have to run on premium octane fuel BTW. That's about al I know of when it comes to making cheap, dirty power outta the GA16DE. Do a little research and you'll find a lot more people doing interesting things with this motor.
that's all I know of
-mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts