Discussion Starter #1
This is the pic of my Sentra prototype,

what do you think of that?

I wait you reply

bye

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
EWWW!!! Did you eat lots of rice as a child??? That is the ugliest thing I have seen in a LONG time, but whatever floats your boat :rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that the car was not perfect, the pic was made with paint, but in real , the car will be really more beautyfull,

the white stripes, change completely the car,

bye

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I think if this car was real, it would be fast and the furious 2 material. I kinda like the scheme, but that front air dam is all riced-out.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
The colour scheme reminds me of the Celica "Action Package", that's not a good thing

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can someone explain the whole "rice" thing, sry i know i am new and all but i just dont get it.

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
hehehehe i like the hand-drawn Erebuni body kit! Your car will proably look more like one of the following:

mranderson-> rice is basically just a word to describe tuner vehicles that dont look so cool. Guys with muscle cars call anyone who tunes a 4 cylinder rice, etc.

Basically the it has 2 or 3 commonly used definitions. First it is used to describe a vehicle that has an eccentric body kit that looks bad, and the car has no "go" to make up for its bad looks. Second it is used to describe people who misbadge their cars. Im sure youve seen at least one Chevy Cavalier with Nissans GTR logo pasted somewhere on the side of it.

Hope that helps a bit.

-Nick

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Rice is a car that looks fast but isn't, or has stickers for products it doesn't have. Anything from TFATF is rice

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
another prototype of the kaminari body kit

I think it better and It has 16" koning wheels hehe

bye

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I like the all-white one. No stupid lines on the side or ugly ass stickers on it. Actually it sorta looks like my car if I had rims.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
>>Rice is a car that looks fast but isn't, or has stickers for >>products it doesn't have. Anything from TFATF is rice

Well if its the case, were almost all a bunch of ricers !! hehehe

a got a sport coupe w custom front spoiler ans it look great. I got some
from guys who have good looking civic (i dont mean rice here ex:92-00nice 17 mags and lowering nothing more) ans my car`s not finish yet i havent paint it yet...And the car tuning:well its a E16i... i cannot compete anyone (onless a topaz hehe) or any tuned 3-4 bangers... but still im no rice boy.. cuz you see, i think rice is much more than appearance its the combination of it + driver attitude....

My 2 cents

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
P.s the second batch of drawings look awsome !! :)... i personnally dont like the eyebrowse but the rest of it, its real nice !

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Crazy-Mart your car is pretty nice. You don't have any stickers or any fucked up stripes. Just a nice clean car. If the looks like it belongs at www.ricecop.com then it's rice

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
Those second set of drawings look tight. I really like those concepts. I have to agree with Crazy-Mart on the eyebrows though. It throws the front of the car off proportion (look at the headlight compared with the side markers). If you wanna do soemthing to the headlights maybe get those tinting covers for them. Just my $0.02 though.

Hey are you using paint to edit all of those pics???

-Nick

·
Registered
292 Posts

Id like to think my car looks as fast as it goes right now ;) lol

actually its pretty fast compared to most cars so I cant complain..

but this is how you can keep anyone from calling you rice .. just dont show off or act like you got speed unless you know you can beet the other guy ;)

I like to keep a car sleek looking though on the outside im in the process of getting the peices from the Kimnari kit on my car..

I have the Xenon kit i beleive picked it up from a junkyard
but i left the front on which was a Nismo front.

here is what it used to look like
Rear

the rest

BTW scratch that gay DG racing sticker on the windshield that was takin off over a year ago lol

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes I use paint and XNview to edit the pics, and i think than the results are good I take 5 minutes to do a prototype hehe.

and I dont know witch bodykit choose, :

the kaminari,
the erebuni
the xenon

what do you think?

bye

·
Registered
292 Posts
hey man I think you will like the kimnari i meen that kimnari pic on there site really isnt that great there photographer sux at making the car look good haha.

and some of that stuff you edited i liked because i know if it was in real life it would look alot beter

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
The return of the B12's. That sounds great don't it! I have the simple remedy for power, you guys hustle up to make 'em look good. Work on that front Dam as my intercooler is pretty hidden behind my bumper support. And the Kaminari rear valance always has always looked nice to me. Keep up the good work!!

Dee

1 - 20 of 36 Posts