Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have had some bad luck with my 2010 Nissan 370Z. The other day while driving to work, I was shifting into 3rd gear and all of a sudden my radio, gauges, and all dash warning lights flickered off and on about 3 times, then everything went back to normal. This made me paranoid as I was supposed to leave for Gatlinburg, Tennessee 2 days after. I went to auto zone after work and they tested the alternator, battery, and starter twice EACH and it said it passed all 6 times. 2 days later I drove the car to Gatlinburg and had no problems, and drove it back last Sunday the 7th. Today (10/13/2019) I was on my way home and downshifting into 2nd gear my ABS, traction control, brake light, and I think 1-2 more lights came on and stayed on for about 1-2 seconds, then shut off.

I have no idea what could cause this, so I’m reaching out for any help. Thank you!

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
9,382 Posts
Later model Nissans tend to have problems with loose battery cable connections. Put a rag on each one and try to turn it as hard as you can by hand. If one of them turns, disconnect the cable from the battery and clean up the connection and then install it, making sure it's tight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts