Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wasup people...i seen this wing on the import tuner magazine spec v made by Nismo, but i cant seem to find anywhere to order it. anyone happen to knowwhere i can get it? thanks

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
VapoRSpecV said:
wasup people...i seen this wing on the import tuner magazine spec v made by Nismo, but i cant seem to find anywhere to order it. anyone happen to knowwhere i can get it? thanks

If its Nismo, calling Nissan might be a good idea ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guy...one other thing i was wondering about is the Sprint suspension. I hear its decent and give a pretty good drop(2" front and back). What do you think, should I go Sprint or stick with Eiembach?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sprint Springs

I installed them a about a week ago. They are great. Very easy install. I just need to upgrade the shocks.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
Re: Sprint Springs

ochiocho said:
I installed them a about a week ago. They are great. Very easy install. I just need to upgrade the shocks.
when you find aftermarket dampers to upgrade with, let us all know ;)

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
Re: Sprint Springs

ochiocho said:
That's the problem with Sprints and most aftermarket springs for us. Upgraded dampers are what we need right now. If you're lucky to have a Spec V or Spec V dampers, I would recommend going with Progress. Rates are just right and ride is nice. Sprint hasn't even published what rates their springs are. That kinda scares me. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone have anymore news for the Nismo Wing for '02 Spec V? Ive seen the wing's Carbon end caps for sale on Nismo Japans site... http://www.nismo.co.jp/shopping/index.html
under original car goods in spoiler ornaments... check out the pic... the wing is different from the R34 skyline's OEM one, and looks exactly like the US SE-R Spec-V Nismo Concept Car ... If anyone has a Nismo Catalog out there, how much is it? ...

·