DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
nice ride!

hope to see you at the MOSSY ALL NISSAN CAR SHOW

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys! I'll be working on a new custom stereo system very soon! I just have to get off my lazy a$$ and start on it! I did a computer rendition of what it might look like maybe I'll post it :)

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW...I will try my best to make it out to Mossy, Oceanside is near San Diego right??;)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
nismoprincess said:
BTW...I will try my best to make it out to Mossy, Oceanside is near San Diego right??;)
yes.. oceanside is near san deigo.

·
Registered
672 Posts
nice car! one question though, were did the el string lights get power from? how did u do the wiring?

G

·
0 Posts
you HAVE to go to the mossy show! I wanna see your ride! We all need to meet up somewhere before the show so we can check out everyone's ride before it all goes down. Seeing as how registration has closed.

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rios said:
nice car! one question though, were did the el string lights get power from? how did u do the wiring?
I acctually have the EL wired to a toggle switch because sometimes it's a little hard on the eyes when your driving so I wanted to be able to turn them off if I needed to. The toggle is connected to the battery and to ground.

·
Registered
702 Posts
cool, i love the tvs and especially the headunit, im plannin on buying an indash screen for my car to add some entertainment and hook up the ps2 there.

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
selrider99 said:
only thing that sucks is that the hvac sits behind it...

can you still reach it with the unit up or no?
the headunit I have has a tilt option that tilts the screen down enough to reach the hvac and you can also angle the monitor to the left or right so it's still pretty easy to access :D

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the engine is all stock for now, as soon as I finish building my new sound system the engine will be the next project. :)

1 - 20 of 170 Posts