Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Pimpin the BigDaddyMobile
486 Posts
Going by NISSAN TECHS/Service ALL NISMO PARTS WILL NOT VOID YOUR CARS WARRANTY.
I work for a shop and we get alot of NISMO parts and they say "THey WILL not void warranty because they are made by NISSAN"

chimmike said:
OK, since this issue has come up a bunch of times, I'm going to set the record straight:

Nismo parts, in general, do not ALL maintain factory warranty.

Fact:
S-tune parts maintain warranty.

R-tune parts DO NOT maintain warranty! These are parts like the header, rear sway bar, etc.

The Nismo parts are of high quality, and do produce useable gains and power. Using all Nismo is not a bad way to go at all.

·
Pimpin the BigDaddyMobile
486 Posts
Thats kewl and all but no they are trying to take me for a sucker.
I know these poeople very well. Our shop gets over a million dollars a year from them.
We do all of the Audio/Video and Tint installs

ittamaticstatic said:
I would go for it if they're saying that at your dealership BUT "cover your ass."

1)Type up a document that says no Nismo parts will viod warranty.. etc...

2)Bring it up there and have him sign it WITH A WITNESS.... a notary would work best.

3)Buy all the Nismo stuff and Tear Some Ass.

If they second guess at any of those points then it's like everyone else says and has been told. I think they are just trying to take you for a sucker and sell some parts OR maybe they're just ignorant themselves. I tell you though if they are wrong and you have the cams, header w/out cat. etc. and you say "he said I could" when they turn you down for repairs, I promise you will be on your own.

Which is what everyone is trying to save you from.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.