Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Im no expert on the NISMO parts but S tune parts are less mean. They unclude exaust, thicker sway bar, and a suspension kit (they have floor mats a decals and what not too but I am talking performance.) R Tune is heavier...FPR, CAI, Header (w/ and w/ out a cat), brake pads, rear sway bar and my personal favorite...cams, mmmmmmm. Hope this site helps.--Zac

http://www.courtesyparts.com/nismo/b15/

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
well floor mats would too :) And everybody needs a NISMO coffee mug.

Is NISMO designs for the 1.8 going to surface anytime soon. I have seen advertisement for SR20 NISMO parts but not the 1.8 yet.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
reticle said:
Don't know if this means anything, but I just bought my 04 Spec, and I had he dealer install nismo cams/header w cat/cat back exhaust/pads/springs + struts/Rear Sway Bar/Front Strut Bar/Cold Air Intake. And unless they are doing somthing special, they said that my car is still under full mfr's warranty.

Also, I know for a fact that there is a federal law that mandate's a dealer must prove that the specific mod you installed caused the defect. Otherwise they must honor the mfr's warranty. Then there is also the theroy of "mod-friendly" dealers. For example there is a honda dealer in my area that always is sponsoring tuner shows, and races, and they don't really care what you do they still cover all my friends civics. And as a side note, make friends with some of the guys at your dealer, you'd be suprised how much easier things become :thumbup:
Some dealers may say otherwise...but you shouldnt have any problems since you went all NISMO. Always a good way to go for power and reliability. Sounds like you have a very sweet ride. :thumbup: :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.