Nissan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Destroyer of worlds.
874 Posts
it's really nice how they dont say what engine the stuff is for. i woudn't buy from them, they dont seem to be very thorough in their postings...why whould they be thorough in customer service?

·
TwiztidKidd
807 Posts
I checked the price for the B13 rear exhaust and it says: $330 - something made by Borla never heard of it in stainless T304... all I have to say about their "nismo" parts is... HAHAHA !

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
for the same price you can get the hotshot, which many people use and are happy with.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
I have not heard of a NISMO hearder for any other engine than the QR25DE and VQ35DE...so it is probably not NISMO unless this is a brand new release which I doubt.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i went ahead and sent a request for more info and asked for what engine, if it really is a nismo header or a hotshot, and asked about pics...

that site does sell the headers for the b15s, among others parts...

so we'll see what happens when a reply happens. im sure theres others who wouldnt mind having a NIsmo header if its real. i'll getback to yall.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
SENTRAdriver_06 said:
well fellas here is the response from NISMOPARTS.com:

Bert,

the Header is made by Nismo and its for the SR20 not the GA16. Nismo
doesn't offer
a header for the GA16DE.

Thanks

Shea Merritt
NismoParts.com
http://www.nismoparts.com
Your Nismo Online Parts Experts!​

there ya go... an answer...

This is WRONG man. Nismo does not make an SR20 header either! It is not a genuine Nismo product which is why they do not have pictures on the site! It is actually an old header sold under the Nissan Motorsports which at the time was either a rebadged Stillen or Hot Shot header...

While they certainly appear to sell Nismo parts, their prices suck compared to Mossy and they have a lot of items where they slap on a Nissan sticker and call it Nismo. Crock of crap if you ask me...

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
wes said:
This is WRONG man. Nismo does not make an SR20 header either! It is not a genuine Nismo product which is why they do not have pictures on the site! It is actually an old header sold under the Nissan Motorsports which at the time was either a rebadged Stillen or Hot Shot header...

While they certainly appear to sell Nismo parts, their prices suck compared to Mossy and they have a lot of items where they slap on a Nissan sticker and call it Nismo. Crock of crap if you ask me...
That's absolutly correct... now that's it is long gone it can now be said.. The
Nissan Motorsports SR20 header was made at the Hotshot factory... I saw them in person.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
SENTRAdriver_06 said:
smooth... at least i got answers for anyone one else who might run across that site...

thanks fellas
now if only people would search...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts