Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Sentra Boyz, its me once again. Got one quick question. Im the proud owner of a brand new 2005 Sentra SE-R and I love it. But of course it isnt staying stock for long. I have a fully modded 1994 B13 as well so I have done my homework on nissans with what works and what dosent. Ive been looking into catback exhausts for the 2.5 Liter and I cant decide between the Nismo and the Greddy Evo II. There both beautiful pieces, seems almost a shame they have to be under the car. The Nismo is a little bit more expensive than the Greddy but you get what you pay for but Greddy is legendary for excellent quality as well (Ive got an original Greddy SP catback on my B13 and it still looks great) Which one would you guys go for? Decisions Decisions ^_^

·
Registered
154 Posts
There are three certainties in life... death, taxes, and the flaming of an exhaust question.

It's all personal preference. SEARCH for posts on the performance gains, sounds, looks, etc. Both are good exhausts, so it's basically about how you want your car to look and sound, plus how much you want to pay.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
What tone are you looking for? The Stromung IMO sounds by far the most unique and best. VRS is what I have and I am very happy with the sound and the build quality. Considering you can get a full catback in 2.5 inch mandrel bent piping for about 300 bucks, you cant really beat VRS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts