Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay im looking for a few ideas on windshield decals. I want nismo on my wheels also . Im just looking for color ideas and sizes for the windshield and if any of ya all have pictures of yours. I have a 1996 nissan 200sx. Im kinda into carbon fiber and was thinking of getting the banner on the windshield in that effect. any comments?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
my best advice for you is dont do it unless you actually have nismo parts on your car... that just screams out rice imo. Might as well slap a few GT-R badges on there while your at it.

I think it would be a lot more attractive if you did NISSAN across your winshield or maybe one of the major suppliers of your parts(if you have any performance stuff on your car).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
i just went with NISSAN on my windshield, since i chose a purple color i didnt think it would be that noticable on black so i also went for a silver outline.



sorry this pic is blurry my scanner was acting up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
In my opinion, I think it looks to ricey. As long as you like thats all that matters right. :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
im not a fan of any window banners at all. i too think its a bit ricy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have to agree with you on the ricey thing but i need to get a little more on my car its a little to plain for my tastes. If not any decals ,what to do?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
onecloudyday said:
i have to agree with you on the ricey thing but i need to get a little more on my car its a little to plain for my tastes. If not any decals ,what to do?
Can you post a pic of your car? If I can see your car that would help me to try to think up ideas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
2003 Nissan Sentra Se-r Spec V Headlights

hey how can i brake the orange part of the headlights so i can make them clear ive seen people do it to other cars... If u know what im talking about let me know idk if i can do it to my car... Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
LatinoSpecV said:
hey how can i brake the orange part of the headlights so i can make them clear ive seen people do it to other cars... If u know what im talking about let me know idk if i can do it to my car... Thanks
"...brake the orange part of the headlights..." ?
Are you talking about taking the headlight apart? If so, you have to put it in the oven and bake it to melt the glue, then it will come apart.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
no i think he's talking about the orange part on the corner lights cause there isnt anything on the headlights thats orange. And with stock ones you cant take the orange out of them cause its a reflector. You can pick up a set of clear ones(no orange reflector) off ebay for $26 shipped(thats what i got mine for anyway), or you could always go to luispeed and get his Crystal Clear corners or even better the stealth corners, those would look a lot better with the stealth halo's you've got.

http://www.liuspeedtuning.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Omega3k1 said:
no i think he's talking about the orange part on the corner lights cause there isnt anything on the headlights thats orange. And with stock ones you cant take the orange out of them cause its a reflector. You can pick up a set of clear ones(no orange reflector) off ebay for $26 shipped(thats what i got mine for anyway), or you could always go to luispeed and get his Crystal Clear corners or even better the stealth corners, those would look a lot better with the stealth halo's you've got.

http://www.liuspeedtuning.com
Ohh ok, I see.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
Omega3k1 said:
no i think he's talking about the orange part on the corner lights cause there isnt anything on the headlights thats orange. And with stock ones you cant take the orange out of them cause its a reflector. You can pick up a set of clear ones(no orange reflector) off ebay for $26 shipped(thats what i got mine for anyway), or you could always go to luispeed and get his Crystal Clear corners or even better the stealth corners, those would look a lot better with the stealth halo's you've got.

http://www.liuspeedtuning.com
he has a b15......they dont have "corner lightes" and why did he ask this in this thread? its totally unrelated.....
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top