Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know what's up with Nis-Knacks? I purchased the HVAC dials a month ago and have not heard from Richard at all. His phone/fax line has been busy for weeks! Anyone else having this problem. It looks like I got ripped off!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had the same problem, but mine only took two weeks. I e-mailed him dozens of times and he finally called and gave me his personal cell number. I dont have it anymore. From what I hear he is busy with his new job with infinity so he does not have enough time for the site. Still thats no excuse!! Hit him up every day, thats what I would do.

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
oh sorry to hear that! I've ordered from him 2 times and had super fast delivery and good communication. Did you try to email them?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm havin the same problem. i purchased those HVAC things too (like a month ago) and i got the confirmation email from paypal saying i paid,but i havent heard from nisknacks! I've know nisknacks has an excellent rep for their services, so i figured sumthin must be up. Ive sent losta emails and their phone is always busy. Maybe i'll write them a letter. Im from Cali so maybe that whole LA port strike is messin things up! i dunno!:(

·
Registered
129 Posts
Richard is the best i order two HVAC and clear corner he call me personnaly to let me know that he ship my package. Very very fast delivery

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have ordered 2 parts from Richard, and both times parts were shipped timely and parts received in excellent condition. Highly recommended!

·
Registered
79 Posts
ive ordered from richard three times and got my stuff within a week .richard is grat to deal with .just give it time.he wont burn you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
richard just announced that he will no longer do nis knacks.he has a full time job with infiniti and cant do both things.i was really looking foward to the diamond clear side markers.well to bad .the search continues for the sidemarkers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
richard told me that he would get around to all the existing orders but that he wouldnt be taking any new orders. He said he would give them the option of still getting the items they ordered or getting a refund if they want. i wrote him a letter and sent it to his company and he called me back on my cell. i would try that so that you can talk with him and make sure he knows about your order!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nis-Knacks Refund

Thank you all for the replies. At least I know I am not the only one....
Well, I got my money back. I posted a complaint with Paypal after trying to contact Richard about 20+ times with no response. The only thing I did not do was sent a letter. I dealt with Richard before and got excellent service that I why I wanted to purchase from Nis-Knacks again. Even though he is involved in other projects that is no way to run a business by ignoring your customers. So, I urge you to post a complaint with Paypal and you will get your refund.
So, does anyone know where to get HVAC dials?????

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I really just want the damn Stealth corners. :( It's only 50 dollars but I will file a complaint eventually I guess. I'll give him a bit more time.

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
well now its been 2 months since I placed my order and I have no way to contact him. I dont even care about getting the lights at this point, just my money back, but its taking so damn long and I am frustrated everyday when I go to my mailbox and I dont even get a letter let alone my money back.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i know what cha mean. i actually cancelled my order and he told me he would send me a refund check, but its been like 2 or 3 weeks and im still waiting...... i know he must be busy with all the messed up orders at nisknacks and everything but still....makes you kinda worry,huh? I filed a dispute with paypal just in case i never get the check, but yesterday,paypal wrote me and said that they found the seller to be at fault, but could not get my money back. Say what?!?!? good thing i filed a dispute with my credit card company. but i will email nisknacks again and send him a letter in the postal mail again and if that dont work, i guess ill hafta call my credit card company! Crazy!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts