Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Nis Knacks goes out of business, is there any way I could still get a chrome grill? Isnt it from a g20, oem? So if I saw a g20 messed up at a Salvage yard, and the chrome was still good, could I take it for my car? What year of car?

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just said IF, because im not sure when I could get them. I just thought maybe, because they always talk about not having a lot of money, etc, etc... Plus the grill was 60 bucks, and now its 85! I just thought maybe they really need the money or else they might go under.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i recently purchased an item from nisknacks and it has been a month w/o an answer or confirmation so i wrote a letter to nisknacks asking what was up and richard called me today and said that he would send me my item, but that he has been so busy with his job at Infinity, he is thinking about shuting nisknacks down. i dunno... but thats just what he told me today.

W

·
0 Posts
Good news/bad news

Good news, I have had the grill installed for 18 months now. It looks sharp, OEM quality, easy to change and really quite reasonably priced. Bad news, Richard is not taking orders any more. He has pretty much shut it down. check the website.

·
Back 2 SF
157 Posts
nis-knacks

just got my 97 sentra a few months ago and the b14 chrome grille is in my plans. i just checked nis-knacks and i was dissapointed to find out that they're shutting it down. i pretty much checked the net if there's any other websites that sell these grilles but all my searches end up to nis-knacks. does any b14 owners know of any other sites that sells these grilles? i really like the way the grille looks on the b14.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts