Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
It looks like they just stole a lot of pics from other sites, with a couple exceptions. Looks like a fan site that has a small business in CA or wherever the website said..

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
well I e-mailed them and they got bac to me pretty quick about a price on a body kit--so I guess thats how it works if u want to make an order

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah that guy varitec told me to email them or to call them up. Its not cheap to call from cali to Oregon so i am going to email them soon. I am going to ask the price cause you know what they say if you have to ask. And I cant afford it right now.

·
P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,070 Posts
hey crono...have you noticed we reply to alot of each other's psots here and on the sr20 forum? i mean i know it happens alot but i just really noticed it with our posts.

A

·
0 Posts
call them thats all there is to it! I called about the omega kit and it was going to run the kit cost plus 150 for shipping....

·
P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,070 Posts
my gtr bumper from erebuni was freakin $80 somethin....its crazy...i don't even want to think about how much its gonna cost to ship my roll bar when i get ready to order it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
DON'T TRUST SHAN STEWART OR NINJACAR.COM!!!

If you guys only new how much of a crook this guy is you'd think twice about ordering from Ninjacar.com or Shan Stewart ,a.k.a. Varitech1,or sixes,or whatever else he calls himself.Here's a link to the thread I have posted which has the full details of my story:

http://www.nissanforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4692

N

·
0 Posts
I use to like the omega front end until i saw the picture on ninja cars web site.... Now i think it looks like complete [email protected]@P.... Is that considered the same front end as the R33 front end....

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
well i deal with VIS and my shipping is via air freight and includes all the boxes. Most my bodykits that i sell are either local. If i do need to ship it takes about a week to get to the destination depending on where it is at

S

·
0 Posts
Katana200sx said:
my gtr bumper from erebuni was freakin $80 somethin....its crazy...i don't even want to think about how much its gonna cost to ship my roll bar when i get ready to order it.

Im lucky im about an hour away from erebunis shop in NYC
i contacted ninjacar about there ogemga kit for mt 96 gxe and they quoted me 750 with shipping to NY if that help at all

·
Team Serious
2,132 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
well i deal with VIS and my shipping is via air freight and includes all the boxes. Most my bodykits that i sell are either local. If i do need to ship it takes about a week to get to the destination depending on where it is at
how much are you paying
yea you should ask what kinda rate you are getting and then call up a freight forwarder in that state.....

If it were from N.y. i could get you about .15 per lb on airfreight shipments,... but bodykits will be going by dimensional weight..

lxwxh then divide by 166....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts