Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's either factory or it looks like the rear center section of a late 80's civic integrated with the tailights. Looks nice.

·
Pastor of Muppets
153 Posts
.ph stands for Philippines if I remember right. Most likely that panel was stock over there.

I'm sure they'd think a body-colored center panel was awesome. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence...

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
That looks really nice!!!

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
man, that realllllly looks like a 86-88 civic rear, but maybe it did come standard over there . dont know looks nice , though. im just not one to go around swapping honda anything onto my car.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Looks like all the B12 Sunnys in Jamaica. I went there on my honeymoon and the island is infested with white B13's and quite a few B12's, most of which were white too.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The taillights are pretty standard, but my '90 has the license plate between the lights.

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
hybrid DET said:
they just look like 89+ tails to me?!
look between the tailights where the liscence plate oughta be. It looks like the tailights are a single unit kinda thing. It looks like the little plastic bar thing that we have continues all the way down to the bumper. I rather like it.

-Nick

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
it looks pretty nice . i wonder if that model had clear corners on the front?

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
These bumpers on this vehicles are the same way the bumpers look in Japan. They are shorter than the ones we have which make them look sportier. I don't think they have reinforcemnet in them though. Still looks tight and looks better than the crappy bumpers we have. As for the kit, I have not a clue as to which one it is...

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Actually, this was considered a deluxe model in Japan and went under a name other than sunny. I swear if I can think back to when I was stationed in Japan, I saw LAUREL on the back of one of those cars. I know what a laurel is, but this one was special.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
And by all means, nothing on this car is from a civic. This is a genuine Nissan!

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I'm putting in a request to have a JDM B12 parted and shipped with my friend's motors. But in the mean-time, I'm going to try a trick with the B12's front bumper using part of a bumper from another car to see if it works (I think it will). And if it does, I'll share this with you guys. As of now, it's a bit undercover as I don't want to get everyone trying this and it becomes a complete failure.

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
boost_boy said:
But in the mean-time, I'm going to try a trick with the B12's front bumper using part of a bumper from another car to see if it works (I think it will). And if it does, I'll share this with you guys. As of now, it's a bit undercover as I don't want to get everyone trying this and it becomes a complete failure.
I hope ur not using the same front that I have!! I don't want to tell anyone or show anyone pics till att least the car running on the road. I'm affraid that everyone will want to try it and I wont be original anymore.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts