Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd let anyone who's looking for an NX2000, know, there's a nice one owner, '92, only 60K miles, black, listed at SE-R.NET (The link will take you right to the ad I'm referring to) I'd buy it but I gotta have an airbag.

S

·
0 Posts
i bought it...

hey there...

thanks for the heads up...i bought it straight after seeing the deal...since it was only an hour and half away...beauty of a car... paid $3250...happy as ever...finally got a SR20DE...;)

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations sbd18! I'm glad it helped! Makes me feel good! :) Maybe this will happen to me concerning a cherry 93-94 SE-R. :) I missed out on a nice one not too far from me.

S

·
0 Posts
i know what u mean...

i know what u mean man...i lost out on 2 cherries too...so when u posted the ad i looked into nx2000 and thought why not...now im in love with it...:)

·
Registered
94 Posts
i know how you guys feel, i was first gonna buy a 95 200sx se-r but i waited a couple days before calling the guy, and when i did he said it was sold. but i guess it worked out for the best since i got my b13 se-r instead:D

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It's all good now. I drive up to Minneapolis this weekend to pickup a cherry, aztec red '93 SE-R. :) I barely slept last night, like a little kid on Christmas Eve. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts