1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
That's the Aeroduo kit - not bad if you're into an agressive look. The rear is pretty nasty and the sides are not my style, but if I were building a show car, I'd probably use that front.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
I agree Samo, I've never seen side skirts on the B13 that look very good because they don't put a filler piece on the bottom edge of the door, which would bring the door surface out to meet the body profile established before and after the lower door area. And unless you've got a FMIC, I don't understand the desire for the big grin front end and chicken wire. On that bottom pic you can see how lame it looks with that front end and no side skirts though. Too agressive to not have any side skirts. If that was a side shot you'd really see it.

C

·
0 Posts
here's an idea why don't we make the b-13 look riced out so I can loose respect for myself, wait a minute thats what civics are for. If you really want an "aggressive" body kit without a FMIC go buy a honda, put huge 20lb aluminum wing on the back, and don't forget the "R" badge you gotta have the r-badge. don't ruin your b-13

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Yeah, I wouldn't put a kit on either, which is why I haven't. You have to admit, ClassicSE-R, that for a bodykit it's not too bad, but still, even if I went turbo, I'd probably keep the stock front end for ultimate sleeperness.

C

·
0 Posts
I agree, the entire point if the b-13 is that its a sleeper. isn't that why we all love and drive them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
See me, I just like the rear for daul exhaust preposes!!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
is it just me or does the front look realllllllly happy? maybe a lil tooo happy:p

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Happy to be on a real car!!!!!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
TREYDEE said:
Happy to be on a real car!!!!!!
yeah, and not just another civic:)

hey samo, i think he was joking about the dual exhaust dude:p

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
rios said:
hey samo, i think he was joking about the dual exhaust dude:p
Let's hope so. I'm just a little paranoid after all the dual-exhaust threads that have been going around...

·
Registered
672 Posts
samo said:

Let's hope so. I'm just a little paranoid after all the dual-exhaust threads that have been going around...
hehe, speaking of dual exhaust, last night we saw a civic witrh dual exhaust yet only one of his mufflers worked. we were able tontell cause it was cold as it could be n july last night and only one muffler had smoe coming out. lol, good one dude

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
I like the looks of the front but it costs way too much. My resolution, $20 dg-racing.com's front skirt. It helps with aerodynamics some by diverting the air under the engine and transmission allowing it to reduce drag. It might not look as good, but I've still got some power to back it up. Take a look, let me know what you think (go ahead, critcize me.... come on... :( )

see my suspension techniques anti-sway bar?? :)

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I really like the DG front skirt. I've really been considering getting it - for $20, how can you go wrong? Does the skirt come pre-bent, or do you have to bent it to shape? BTW - nice ride, same color as mine. If I were you, I'd spray those hyperwhites with a littler silver paint to get rid of the blue reflections. I did that trick to mine and the light output is 95% what is was before, and no blue junk! Looks great on a silver car.

·
Registered
672 Posts
wow, that sway bar must hit speedbums eh? i would get one but at my school they got these pain in the @$$ speedbumps

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
rios said:
hehe, speaking of dual exhaust, last night we saw a civic witrh dual exhaust yet only one of his mufflers worked. we were able tontell cause it was cold as it could be n july last night and only one muffler had smoe coming out. lol, good one dude
LOL, can you say GHETTO? Arrgghh, rice is just bad, m-kay?

·
Registered
672 Posts
wait a second........that lip thingy is 20 bucks? what? where can i get it from??

1 - 20 of 35 Posts