Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you are on the east coast like me, advanced auto parts has them for 7 bucks a pop. not sure if thats the same price youre used to, but when i had to buy some a couple years ago, they were closer to 12 apiece. just a heads up.

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
9,341 Posts
Keep in mind that NGK has two different iridium spark plugs. The Iridium IX typically goes for about $7 each and is a 60,000 mile plug. The Laser Iridium is a 120,000 mile plug and typically goes for around $13 each.

·
Registered
51 Posts
NGK / Heat chart

if you are on the east coast like me, advanced auto parts has them for 7 bucks a pop. not sure if thats the same price youre used to, but when i had to buy some a couple years ago, they were closer to 12 apiece. just a heads up.
I found the NGK run hot For there heat values. I sworn that I once burnt a valve using NGK plugs that were too hot while HWY driving. I am looking at NGK V & G-Power But I don't drive much. 96 Sentra. Also Champion Copper+, and there Double Platinum RC12PYP. Bosch has a 30K Plus4 FGR8DQP. I'm trying to stay close to OE.
Here's a heat conversion chart if it up-loads. Nope it wont, Ill try a link...
http://www.boschsparkplugs.net/learning-center/article/225/heat-range-conversion-chart

·
Registered
51 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts