Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Evil Moderator
502 Posts
As I stated before, do to the lack of interest, and the lack of time, I no longer structure organized meets for HNE. I keep this section open at Nissan Forums so that you guys can structure those and get together on your own. I do post when I will be having get togethers, and I encourage each of you to do the same. As of right now, there is a get together at my house today at 2PM if you guys would like to come. It's really my daughter's first birthday, but you guys are invited to come. I live in Huntsville, so some of you may not want to drive.

We are throwing a LAN / PS2 party on March 26th at my place as well. These are the ones that I'm throwing. You guys can throw some of your own as well.

David Warner

336 Oaklawn St
Huntsville, TX 77340

In case you want to do a mapquest search for my house.

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Sorry I'm not gonna make it, Dave.. old due next door came over with some FUBARd brakes this morning because he took it to a shop while I was out of town.. they did all kinds of nasty crap and I'm now rebuilding the calipers and replacing pads and rotors.. almost done, but even if I finish by 3, it'll be 6pm before I could get there. :(

Tell Jamie hi and tickle Shelby for me. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
me and another guy off here organized a meet this past friday

pics can be found on another thread in the general section, i didnt know where to post it because theres not really a meet/picture or whatever area

http://www.nissanforums.com/showthread.php?t=81760

1 - 6 of 6 Posts