Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!! I just bought a 1993 Sentra SE-R. I used to own a 1999 Hyundai Accent but it was a POS. I just wanted to say hi, and i ntroduce myself.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and might I say that you made an excellent choice on your car. If you have any questions about swaps or basically anything on your mind about your car. Please use the search button, because 9 times out of 10 it has already been answered.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the thing so far. But I have to fix the gas milage, and the Idle is a little weird. I got some good info off of SE-R.net though on how to fix it. I am ordering a TB gasket tommorow and when it comes in I am cleaning the TB, also I am puttin new NKG plugs on it and either cleaning or changing the plug wires.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
I just ordered NGK platinums, NGK wires and NGK O2 sensor from www.sparkplugs.com. Plugs weren't cheap at all $11 each, but the wires were only $51 and sensor was only $23! I got the plugs free considering I saved over $20 on the wires compared to other places and at least $40 on the sensor.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I pulled the plugs off today and they are brand new, but one was a little loose, so I tightened it down. The wires are new as well. All I need to do is wait for the TB gasket to come in so I can clean the TB. Also I am doing some bodywork on it this spring and repainting it. The interior is absolutely perfect luckly so I dont have any work to do there except clean the floor mats up a lil.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts