Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everbody! I am new to the site... I'm a 19/f and live in boston... I am in business school 2! I have a 240sx, I love it... jstu saying hi! I joined a little while ago but havent posted.!

-Jenna :)

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Hi, welcome to the board. Glad to hear you love your car so much, maybe you can post up some pics in Members Ride sections so we see your pride and joy...

Enjoy your stay :thumbup:

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Welcome to NF.com. Check out the 240 section for any and all information about your car.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome to the forums, lots of informative people here to aid you in whatever you need. lots of horndogs and a few asses but not a bad bunch of people though.

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Congratulations on finding NF!!:thumbup: You should be able to find every thing here to answer your 240 questions.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
hey I have a pic right now too lol

i have pics of my car also, but it's in texas at my grandparent's house until summer. I'll post more pics then. for now here's me :)

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
What? no braces? Damn.

Or maybe you do, you just aren't smiling.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe sorry guyz i dont have braces anymore i had them till i was 17. i just moved into a new place so im not realy set up yet, my scanners at my old house still, all the pics of my car are like film ones, and those are at my parents house. im kinda scattered all over right now lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol i would especially if thats you in the picture ;) but i live too far away and its school and my cars in texas!

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
You better stop flirting with me, im old enough to be your father....lol No thats not me in the picutre thats Coco, our mighty leader of Mofo. He is single and looking pm him....lol
I guess ill just have to keep asking other people for a ride to the dmv. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hehe aww thats ok. ill tone it down i guess, especialy if your old enough to be my dad haha he's like 40! my parents wouldnt approve. ive lived in boston since september and yea its really cool, im from texas so its a little diffrent here but i like it, but i cant wait to drive again ,lol summer i cant wait!

hey why do you need a ride, did you get in an accident? i hope your ok if you did. :)

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Ceck out the link in my sig below. Will tell you all the details of why im now car less.
Oh and to view the link you will have to join the off topic section of our great forum, but beware there are animals in there that bite.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
holey im glad your ok! thats bad wow... your lucky! What kind of animals are there? i like the liger best " known for its skills in magic " lol napoleon dynamite is such a cutey

i joined there hehe

·
El Chingon
1,752 Posts
Nostrodomas said:
No thats not me in the picutre thats Coco, our mighty leader of Mofo. He is single and looking pm him....lol
Someone's trying to get me in trouble. :eek:

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
waffles anyone.......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts