Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up well i was just checking this out it said for females only cool, well i got myself a 97 nissan sentra gxe and its in the making so hopefully i get ideas by all u people bye.........

C

·
0 Posts
Damn... no one replied on this.... NE wayz welcome! Although late, it's better than never. :D

C

·
0 Posts
Hmmmm..

I hope I'm allowed to post, though this is a Women's Enthusiast thread.

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Re: Hmmmm..

crzflip02 said:
I hope I'm allowed to post, though this is a Women's Enthusiast thread.
To answer your question in the utmost simpiclity: Yes.
In a more complex fashion: You are allowed to post here, as long as you show respect, and not be a sexist pig. :) Other than that, post away. I think this forum is actually also to help the guys out in a way by asking for the opinion of the ladies in the forums. If I am wrong, I know that the forum mods will let me know :D

-Sam

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Welcome

Lisa,

After answering the question addressed by crzflip02, I thought it would be polite to try and keep your thread on-topic. :D So, let me welcome you to the forums, and if you have any question, us mods are here to help. BTW, (slightly off topic) where in So Cal do you live?

-Sam
[email protected]

·
Registered
126 Posts
woah hey welcome to the boards lisa. These are really friendly boards. Hmph I didn't c this post here. People hardly post in this section anymore........Well neways like stealth said, where in so cali u live?:cool:

C

·
0 Posts
Kind of scary...No Women have actually replied as of yet....Well here goes. Hey Lisa, Welcome to the world of Nissan. I have just recently discovered these forums, but I have had my '92 SE-R for almost two years now. I try to do as many open track events that I can afford each year-mostly with NASA. You can learn a lot about what to do to your car on these forums (and what not to do) Let me know if you have any questions.

Colleen

L

·
0 Posts
Hey Lisa, yeah, sorry about the MAJOR delay--but WELCOME.... I have a 97 Nissan 200sx with a few goods ; ) You got any mods yet? Keep us posted.....

T

·
0 Posts
Lisa said:
hey whats up well i was just checking this out it said for females only cool, well i got myself a 97 nissan sentra gxe and its in the making so hopefully i get ideas by all u people bye.........
Ideas? Here ya go..... save up some cash, and drop a JSpec engine in that GXE... something along the lines of an SR20DE, or even the SR20DET if you think you can handle a turbo. Then go to a major suspension upgrade, and a cool exhaust setup. In no time flat, you could have a very nice car as opposed to the cool car your sentra is stock. Build it up enough, and you might even be able to run with the FC drivers... :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts