Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey... Im new to this forum and in the past few days ive been seriously addicted to 94 sentra se-r's. Well a buddy of mine from my racing team is selling his sentra soon. Its a 94 XE with eigther a GA18DE or a GA16DE... cant remember how many liters he had... anyway i was wondering how hard would it be to swap in an SR20DE. The GA is seriously lacking in power and this ones pretty beat up too from my friends insane racing techniques :cool: . Oh and by the way im looking to swap it cause im planning on buying it...

·
Registered
405 Posts
91sentra said:
you really need to search cause its been discussed way to many times to be told. a search will yeild all the info your looking for.
BTW its a ga16de
After you search you will learn it is cheaper to sell that car a buy an se-r unless you do everything yourself and still time is money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be doing everything myself. And i would sell this car and buy an SE-R but the problem is the fact that i cant find one... at all... anywhere around here..

·
Registered
405 Posts
TeamSLIPsentra said:
I will be doing everything myself. And i would sell this car and buy an SE-R but the problem is the fact that i cant find one... at all... anywhere around here..
Where do u live have to tried on the internet? i know of one near me that was for sale but it is gone now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im not worried about price, i have the motor. im wondering if there are any complications in doing it, i searched this site and couldnt find anything useful. also this isnt my first motor swap so dont think im totally new to cars and shit.

·
Registered
405 Posts
TeamSLIPsentra said:
im not worried about price, i have the motor. im wondering if there are any complications in doing it, i searched this site and couldnt find anything useful. also this isnt my first motor swap so dont think im totally new to cars and shit.
If you have the motor ecu wiring harness axels and all the other small things it wont be too hard. I think there is a full checklist of what you would need in the b13 fourm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts