Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im seriously thinking of getting a second car as a AB car/performance. Im thinking of getting the 91-94 sentra se-r. Is it worth modding it, and does the stock engine last long? And also is it easy to swap engines.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
413 Posts
SimpleRx said:
Im seriously thinking of getting a second car as a AB car/performance. Im thinking of getting the 91-94 sentra se-r. Is it worth modding it,
NOPE!

SimpleRx said:
and does the stock engine last long?
NOPE! Timing chains suck! 200,000+miles my asssssssss!

SimpleRx said:
And also is it easy to swap engines.
Thanks in advance
Hell no. You'd be better off dropping a 302 V8 into a Chevette.

:p Hope you see where I am going with this ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm, how come i see ppl always praising the se-r for? should i just save up for the new spec v which will take 1 year since im working full time and going to college full time..

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
SimpleRx said:
hmm, how come i see ppl always praising the se-r for? should i just save up for the new spec v which will take 1 year since im working full time and going to college full time..
He's joking. :)

The Sentra SE-R is a good car.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mmkay,, ill probably buy one soon..
So is there a place where i could find out about swapping engines and stuff, like what kinds and the difficulty.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Engine swap on the B13 SE-R is not hard at all. I know a couple of people who have done it in a weekend. Mine took longer than that but that was because I just didn't have the time to work on it. Plus you can't go wrong since you can get a JDM SR20 for about $300!!!

Colleen
'92 SE-R

1 - 9 of 9 Posts