Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow members!,

New to the board and really have taken interest in the new 350Z. I'm curious if Nissan Canada has released a date for the new 350Z (if it isn't already out).

Thanx,
Dave

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are getting to dealerships right now, but most (or all) have already been sold.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
in quebec its been like 2 weeks already... but they are sold as fast as they arrived... maybe they were reserved too... :)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Canadian350Z said:
Hello fellow members!,

New to the board and really have taken interest in the new 350Z. I'm curious if Nissan Canada has released a date for the new 350Z (if it isn't already out).

Thanx,
Dave
Dave, the dealer here in Dartmouth has sold 6 already. However he has only delivered 3. I have been trying to get one on a test drive. I think another one came in today but it is sold of course.

Price is 46,000 to 48,000 cdn $.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Re: Re: Newbie here!

Ratwayne said:
Dave, the dealer here in Dartmouth has sold 6 already. However he has only delivered 3. I have been trying to get one on a test drive. I think another one came in today but it is sold of course.

Price is 46,000 to 48,000 cdn $.
There's a black one sitting in the showroom in Halifax. Ordered for a customer then cancelled. When you pick this one up, come get me.

·
Registered
475 Posts
There was only 5 being deliever to the Nissan dealer, O'Neill Motor's, here in Newfoundland. All 5 of which were bought before they arrived. The final 350Z hasn't arrived yet and I doubt it will make it to the show room floor like the Le Mans Sunset and Blue models did. It was at least a month and a half ago if not two months when they first arrived.

·
Registered
641 Posts
95 SentraB13 said:
There was only 5 being deliever to the Nissan dealer, O'Neill Motor's, here in Newfoundland. All 5 of which were bought before they arrived. The final 350Z hasn't arrived yet and I doubt it will make it to the show room floor like the Le Mans Sunset and Blue models did. It was at least a month and a half ago if not two months when they first arrived.
I was looking at your Ride and that is trick. I mean it looks like 6 different colours there. I understand what you were saying about the scanning and different cameras. I have to rely on scanning, I don`t own a digital camera.

Where in the province do you live. I got a ole air force buddy in Stephenville. I lived in Goose Bay for two years back in 1977.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Yeah, it's 6 different colors...very subtle difference between the red and greens. I'm leaning toward to green but not that exact color. Similar to the Malibu in Oct. issue of HCI Mag. but darker, almost with a hyperblack look I guess you could call it. The red looks cool but my insurance will love it too. I'm still undecided.
BTW, those pic's were taken with my Kodak DC3400 2.3MP 2x optical zoom cam. I got it on ebay.ca for $128.88 US. I paid $245 CAN total for it. It's a new cam, just store demo, everything included. Retail is $499...cost 3 years ago was $900. If you're looking for a new cam, Sony DSC-P50 is nice as is the cam I have. Even the Canon A10 1.3MP takes awesome pic's. Any cam with a zoom lense is what you want to get, not digital zoom...that's the reason I bought a new cam. If you want advice or a recommendation on what digital cam to buy PM me or leave a post.

Although I still love film photography, digital is so much more exciting as it's virtually instant and is much better for internet use. The pic's on my site were taken at medium setting/high quality then 50% reduced w/20% compression. A scanner has it's purpose but even our Umax 2000P changes the color of the pic's.

I live in Paradise, just next to Mount Pearl and St. John's. Our local car group from the forum NFImport.net is going out tonite for a meet. A new Tim's on Thorburn Rd. is our new home for now. We'll be meeting from 9:30-11:30, then off for a cruise. Just let your friend know of the site if he's interested unless of course he is already a member.

Greg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts