Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined this forum for any help I might need with our new Murano. This vehicle replaced a Exploder that was starting to cost way too much to drive. This is our first foreign vehicle,hoping that it will not go the same way the Ford did.

I also own other Ford's, including an Escape and a classic Mustang. Other than a Mercury that we owned it's been a Ford family for a long time.

After looking at some of the post's here I think I will be able to get some important info for the Murano. :)

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Welcome.....north, south, central....which part of good-ol Illinoise?!

·
Destroyer of worlds.
874 Posts
i think you'll be very pleased with the low repair costs of the nissan, they seem to last a very long time.

AND they're made right here in the USA by American workers! can it get any better? :thumbup:

an i also would like to know whereabouts in illinois you live. i'm in a suburb of chicago (i just say chicago to alleviate confusion lol)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tavel said:
i think you'll be very pleased with the low repair costs of the nissan, they seem to last a very long time.

AND they're made right here in the USA by American workers! can it get any better? :thumbup:

an i also would like to know whereabouts in illinois you live. i'm in a suburb of chicago (i just say chicago to alleviate confusion lol)
Western suburbs,lived here most of my life except when I was a little one and that was in the city.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts