Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks, my first post here, but i read the forum daily... seems like a nice bunch of folks. i've got a 99 sentra se limited... which might be for sale in the near future. i always liked nissans... cheaper than honda and toyota to buy/insure, yet more fun...

·
MY PIRANNAS ARE BITTING
147 Posts
narenji said:
hi folks, my first post here, but i read the forum daily... seems like a nice bunch of folks. i've got a 99 sentra se limited... which might be for sale in the near future. i always liked nissans... cheaper than honda and toyota to buy/insure, yet more fun...
congrats on finally joining, if the SE is gonna be 4 sale what car you have in mind after selling it or do you have another ride

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i've got an sti as well, and the sentra is my daily driver. my friends are telling me to not sell it, but i like to feel financially extra secure (not just secure...). you see, i'm going back to grad school and i probably wouldnt have much time, leave along time for two cars... i'd just drive the sti daily until i graduate, and then i can get whatever i want...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts