Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i just got a 96 sentra gxe 5 speed with a 1.6. i was wondering about tail lights and if you can change out the long light on the trunk. also would like some ideas for ground effects and my engine. any help will be much appreciated. thanks

·
One and only (sr20)
229 Posts
I once had a 1995 gle. All that has to be done to the back center piece is paint it the same color as your car. What color is your car? You either put a place racing cold air or hotshot cold air intake. Or you can turbo it and maybe do a sr20 swap to it.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the advice i wanted to find a clear light for back there but if there isn't any then i could paint it black cuz thats the color of my car

·
One and only (sr20)
229 Posts
I have some clear tails for sale. I will sell them for $120.00 I only used them for a couple of days. They didnt fit right because right after I got my car it was smashed in the rear. I have yet to see any clear center pieces.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i have a 3 peice altezza for 290 free shipping. pix will be posted by this weekend.

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
try getting the se-l center piece from a dealer think it is like $170 retail call mossy might get better then that and or go for altezzas for like $179-
for engine stuff you can go with either hotshot or place racing for a CAI i have the hotshot one and love it , you can do a header from hotshot as well
you can also get an underdrive pulley from unorthodox racing for like $170
if you want o do engine dress up like silicone hoses go with hose techniques i think they have the best stuff but its like $80
also syndicate makes a phat looking grill and eyelids for the b14
as for body kits go to http://www.importfan.com i like the r33 bumper and the omega kit but you can check out what else they have if you are lookign for hood and fenders go to aerogear.net the have a predetor style hood and z3 fenders which are nice aswell:D
:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts