Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hi. I found this site by searching Google for "Nissan forums". I hope I can contribute as much as I can to this site as well as using it for informative discussions about Nissan vehicles.

I own an '05 Nissan X-trail (Silver) that I bought last summer. I'm pleased with the X-trail so far, except for my moonroof mysteriously shattering, which you can read in this thread:
http://www.nissanforums.com/showthread.php?t=88356

Here is a photo of my X-trail (not pictured is the roof rack and ski rack I recently purchased):

·
RAWRscareh
604 Posts
nice!
im STILL jealous we dont have xtrail's in the US... damn Xterra cant touch it imo :(

welcome to the boards! if you have any audio questions, hit me up (one of the local guru's :))

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jasper said:
nice!
im STILL jealous we dont have xtrail's in the US... damn Xterra cant touch it imo :(

welcome to the boards! if you have any audio questions, hit me up (one of the local guru's :))
Don't worry, I'm sure the X-Trail will arrive stateside very shortly. From what I heard, one of the reasons why the X-Trail wasn't released in the US was because the market for compact SUVs was really small. Americans seem to love their big SUVs.

·
Nissan X-TRAIL Enthusiast
715 Posts
Probably sooner

The way the gas prices are going... in the U.S. Probably sooner! LOL

stx said:
Don't worry, I'm sure the X-Trail will arrive stateside very shortly. From what I heard, one of the reasons why the X-Trail wasn't released in the US was because the market for compact SUVs was really small. Americans seem to love their big SUVs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts