Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to all. New to the forum as of 9:30 PM Japan time. My main reason for joining this forum was to aquire information on the Nissan Skyline. Looking to purchase a few (I HOPE) in the near future, which will be sent back to Canada. I have been living here for about 1 year now teaching English as a second language. Cheers!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah, I would never drive a Nissan as a daily driver/showcar/race. I have the car pictured below as my baby waiting for me to return one day. But, none the less, respect goes out to the Nissan crew for building some real screamers.

·
The Right One Baby!
2,506 Posts
Why am I not surprised to see a V8 at a gas station? LoL
Welcome to NF!

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
heh, I respect muscle cars, but until you've driven a powerful Nissan, you won't have real respect for them ;)

welcome to the board

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumpin said:
Why am I not surprised to see a V8 at a gas station? LoL
Welcome to NF!
Are you referring a V8 as a gas guzzler? If so, i'll share something with you. This car still has the factory 2:73 gears, and with that being said, I'm still able to pull off 450km per tank full (street/highway). That's pretty remarkable considering my car is still speed density. And another note, I'm pulling 13.6 @ 104.5MPH at the track. Not bad for a near factory stock mustang.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Its my first day

Hey Guys
IM new to this joint, just wanted to say hi, this is a pretty interesting site, im liking it

My name is grant, i drive a 200, ive had it for like 3 months , i used to drive a bloody lancer for 2 years and then i decided i wanted a sexy 200 hahah well thats all i got to say now cya all lata

1 - 12 of 12 Posts