Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we’ve added yet another helpful tool to our website in an effort to further improve the support and care we can offer our customers. I invite you to visit www.twmperformance.com, click on the forums link and take a look around. This will be a great resource for anyone who has questions about our parts, about short shifters in general or anything else you’d like to discuss.

We’ll also be posting special promotions and offers in our forums periodically so keep an eye out for some great deals in the near future. It’s free to sign up and only takes a couple of seconds so I hope to see many of you there soon.

Thanks,

Karel Wegert
TWM Performance

·
Friends of ours...
1,346 Posts
On your weighted shift knob for the spec V, assuming it will fit the 350z, does it get hot? Or is there any type of plastic/rubber that will sheild it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We actually do have a shift knob specifically for the 350Z. It doesn't heat at all thanks to the rubber/cotton etc that surrounds the stock 350Z shifter. It really smooths out the shifts as well thanks to the added weight.

Thanks.

Ruben said:
On your weighted shift knob for the spec V, assuming it will fit the 350z, does it get hot? Or is there any type of plastic/rubber that will sheild it?

·
Registered
361 Posts
hi TWM:

I sent you a PM regarding your short shifter for 200SX 98.. manual.. no reply.

Is it threaded? If so.. which diameter? I have 10MM Nismo shiftknob

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,

Strange, we haven't received any PM's lately. The shifter is threaded M10x1.25 so your knob will work perfectly with our part.

If you have any further questions just e-mail [email protected] so we're sure to receive it.

Thanks,

Karel
TWM

Uni said:
hi TWM:

I sent you a PM regarding your short shifter for 200SX 98.. manual.. no reply.

Is it threaded? If so.. which diameter? I have 10MM Nismo shiftknob

Thanks

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
spec v pics with a custom boot:

it does get a bit hot if you leave your car parked out in the sun for a while. However after the car airs out/you hit the A/C its amazing.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I purchased a shortshifter from you guys.. the time i placed the order, the guy told me you had some shift boots in the making, i really need one, i can't find a place that makes one

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts