Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just made my way to the tip top of MD yesterday to pick up some car parts from a friend "matt" he really hooked me up guys.

I put the kimnari front end i picked up on and man its the best i just love it.

More Pics

Then there is the euro cam from Nismo

then the exhuast :)

the paint job is coming This Christmass :)

next purchase will be slotted roters and maybe the SER 4wheels disc conversion.

let me tell you guys about Matt Bohager hes awsome man hes the one who I bought the parts from for an amazing deal and talk about car crap he has acers of it.

He knows what hes talking about and has some awsome stuff in his barn style three bay garage.

Thanks MATT!!!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he doesnt have a shop he is another nissan enthusiest like the rest of us but let me tell you a little about what Him, his dad, and his brother have collected...

he has turbos just lieing around, headlights and other car things, they have 4 custom old school show cars like old novas and fairlanes which that do drage race, he has a 90 b12, 200sx ser with jdm engine, mitsabushi vr4 with evo front end, subaru svx, subaru wagon, 70's corvette, mg, pulsar with a ca18det ready to put in, bmw headlights and wheels, projector lights hoods gfx, you name it.

i was gonna take pics but i got there to late and it was getting dark. I was fortunate enough to see the inside of a sr20de with alot of mods to it... unfortunatly it was one that he had that threw a rod because the guy he bought the car from F"ed it up.

you will get to meet matt at the next sentra fest.

·
Registered
110 Posts
what else are you plannin on doing to your engine while installing the cam, port the head mill it port match intake manifold.
What has matt done to his b12

Z

·
0 Posts
Any way you can get pics of the bimmer headlights? possibly some three dimentional measurements and see how much he'd want for them if they'd fit into a b12?
the only bimmer's i have around town are about 95+ and the sports versions with headlights that are too wacked out to fit.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
this eurocam is for the Ga16i right ??... can see 3 lobe lift there... you know something on the e16 cam ??... did you see one ??... hope its no the same hahahahahha wouldnt fit !! :)... well maybe...nahhh sure not... :)

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Crazy-Mart said:
this eurocam is for the Ga16i right ??... can see 3 lobe lift there... you know something on the e16 cam ??... did you see one ??... hope its no the same hahahahahha wouldnt fit !! :)... well maybe...nahhh sure not... :)
There is also a e16 euro cam.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I say Dropped89 struck, what you guys think? Hey Dropped, what model CA18DET is he putting in that pulsar? Is it the one with the intake crossing the valve cover or the intake facing the driver's side? The cam looks sweet and so does the front fascia. Lucky dog:D

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
hey boost, if my memory serves me right isnt the 4g motor in ur excel a mits motor or a yota motor

1 - 15 of 15 Posts