Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new car a few weeks ago. We held onto the Matrix. Matt has been driving it to school and work. I think we may sell the Acura RSX for around 14,500, so let me know if anyone is interested. It has around 49K on it and has a warranty to either 80K or 100K. Blue book is a little under what we're asking, but we're tacking on a warranty.
Anyway, I purchased a VERY used Isuzu Rodeo. It's a 2000 LS model with 69K on it. I really wanted a vehicle that was bigger and more truck-like that I didn't have to keep cosmeticly maintained. It has some dings and scratches and has a big dent in the back where the tire was hit, but it runs well, and it was dirt cheap. They took it as a trade the day before we bought it, so we just paid what they had paid out in trade. Need to put it in the shop to have some maintenance done on it, but it's pretty cool. Has tons of cargo room. We added a warranty to it that covers all the major components. Purchase process was very simple. Lewisville Toyota is where we bought it. I know Isuzus don't have the best record, but for what I was looking for, it's great.
And, yes, I bought a mommy car...And Drake was with us at the dealership the whole afternoon, and he was a perfect little angel...:)
Manda

·
Registered
41 Posts
I backed it into my drive. Nice ride. Excellent deal on it too. Good choice. .

·
Registered
513 Posts
delerious_one said:
Thanx. My neighbor is going to pop the dent out in back and straighten the tire for me.
:thumbup:
It's nice to have friends that can do that
kind of stuff...oh, congrats on the new ride! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts