Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up all?? Im new to this forum, but i belong to many other fourums on the net. This forum looks pretty cool got some mean looking cars. anyway i do drive something other them a nissan, rather not say..lol...but my bro has a 89 240sx he got cheap for 500 bucks we had to change clutch and slave cyilnder, runs like a champ. we are helping another guy swap a rb20 into a 90 240 and my bro will is looking for a ca18det for his ride.
anyway. im on a lot of sites i sell alot of parts and buy alot of parts. so ill be posting parts for nissans. and hopefully we can get something going.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You should sell your Honda and get a 240 lol j/k
welcome to the forum man, post up some pics of your bro's car.
Got to love those $500 240's.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,143 Posts
anyway. im on a lot of sites i sell alot of parts and buy alot of parts. so ill be posting parts for nissans. and hopefully we can get something going.
If you plan to advertise on NF, make sure you put your ADs into "Member Classifieds" only.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you plan to advertise on NF, make sure you put your ADs into "Member Classifieds" only.
Ya thats cool, now i need to figure out how to post an add lol...i cant seam to figure it out. plus i wanted to buy that bluebird intercooler set up but dont know how to reply. and pic coming soon of bros rust free 500$$ 240 lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts